- Students can use this to create a story about their summer. We would do this in a cross-curricular process including media, art, and technology (in that order). Here are the different elements each subject would create:
- Media would be in charge of developing their story about their summer.
- Art would be in charge of the illustrations that went along with the story.
- Technology would be in charge of the actual creation of the book.
- In Guidance, our guidance counselor could use this to create social stories.
- In the classroom, students could use this to develop their writing skills.
- Teachers could use this to create a memory book for the end of the year.
Tikatok has a Facebook Page, a blog, and a Twitter account that you can visit for more information and updates.