Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Elluminate Update

So I have been thinking more about how to use Elluminate in the classroom and I hope that you have been too! Elluminate has a wonderful whiteboard tool that we used in the past to create a Notes Page on the branches of the government. What about if you had an Elluminate session with another school that was located in another county, state, or even country? I just think that would be a wonderful learning experience to do a comparison between the schools. You could have the students compare and contrast with a Venn Diagram. I plan on trying this with my technology teacher and her classes next year.

Are there any other ideas that you have about using Elluminate in the classroom? Have any of you thought about using this for professional development with your staff?

No comments:

Post a Comment